1. Hello,

i want to add small plugin that will call one of game commands when player connect server and its client command only, but i have no idea how to do it.Any help?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't run most client commands from the server anymore, but take a look at the existing plugins that do/did this such as Automatic Client Commands.

3. i've tried this: Connection Commands , and i want to run command: itemskins 0 to disable skins by default, but they are still on.Any suggestion?

this one also doesnt work: Automatic Client Commands

Edit: so can not run client commands anymore on server join?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think you can do that anymore.

5. Yeah, got the next answer in console:
    Server tried to run command "0" , but we blocked it.

Anyway, thanks for your help @Wulf .

6. NOP

NOP

Howdy, I am just coming back to plugin development, from a year long hiatus! One of my plugins used to do :

Code:
    rust.RunClientCommand(player, "global.god false");
    I wanted to confirm -- is having the client run their own "god true" command impossible? I see that FauxAdmin runs "noclip" on the client, and works. But the above code, throws a client console error.....

Wulf -- I looked at your god plugin, and noticed you kept track of which players want to be god, and then nullify the damage to them. Is that the only way to go about this now? As running commands is much simpler :)

Cheers

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most client commands are blocked from the server on the client now by Rust. I believe this includes the god setting.