1. Since the Oxide API page doesn't have any examples for C# and they're actually rather hard to find on these forums, here are some I found in plugins.

Get/Setting Private Fields examples

RemoveTool.cs
    Code:
    static FieldInfo buildingPrivlidges;/* get a pointer to the buildingPrivlidges field */
    buildingPrivlidges = typeof(BasePlayer).GetField("buildingPrivlidges", (BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.Static | BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic));/* get building privileges for the specified player */
    List<BuildingPrivlidge> playerpriv = buildingPrivlidges.GetValue(player) as List<BuildingPrivlidge>;
    Clans.cs
    Code:
    /* get pointer to the _displayName field */
    FieldInfo displayName = typeof(BasePlayer).GetField("_displayName", (BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic));/* set the players new name */
    displayName.SetValue(player, stripTag(player.displayName, clan));
    Calling Private Method example

Rust.IO
    Code:
    /* get a pointer to the UpdateServerInformation method */
    MethodInfo method = typeof(ServerMgr).GetMethod("UpdateServerInformation", BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.InvokeMethod);/* call the private method */
    method.Invoke(SingletonComponent<ServerMgr>.get_Instance(), new object[0]);
    CopyPaste.cs
    Code:
    /* get a pointer to the Clear method */
    private MethodInfo inventoryClear = typeof(ItemContainer).GetMethod("Clear", BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance);/* call the private method */
    inventoryClear.Invoke(box.inventory, null);
    So some thing to note are for methods the pointer is defined as MethodInfo and for fields it's FieldInfo, also note the binding flags, one I didn't use in the examples is BindingFlags.Static but i've seen it used in code. The rest are used quite a bit. I hope that Wulf can update the API page with these or other examples as that'd save a lot of time for plugin developers who want to tap into the private stuff.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They may not make it into those docs, working on new docs. :p

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin