Solved Realistic timescale

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by H3XServers, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Would it be possible to make a realistic timescale within the server? So an hour in game will take an hour in real life?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. yeah I also am looking for the same exact thing

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. ... can I have a look at the plugin / page anyway?

6. ... this is not, what we need. we need realtimne-plugin, so 12 PM servertime = 12 PM gametime. a plugin, whos sync ure pc or server clock with gameclock this this ---> RealTime for Rust Legacy | Oxide

7. I'd suggest you use the TimeOfDay for Rust | Oxide plugin as Slydelix suggested, to set the Day Night Cycle to 24 hours, then you could use this plugin AngryTime | Oxide to set the time to your server time. Sure you'd have to do it manually every time you restart the server, but still achieves what you want.

If that doesn't meet your needs i could probably cook something up for you real quick. For free.

8. Alright, i'll cook something up.

----------------------

AngryTime | Oxide Has been updated to include ServerTime -> GameTime

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  9. ... is this possible, to read the Server Day, Month and Year from PC / ServerTime ? After set it automatically in

env.year
    env.month
    env.day

10. im not sure how to check the time/date of the server but ik you can freeze the day with this plugin TimeOfDay

11. ... i have a RealTime Server, one PlugIN can check PC / Server-Clock and send this Time to Game with Command

env.time

, it works, i have always same Time PC = Game ---> see PIC: https://abload.de/img/11111zgs74.png

Now i need same for

env.year
    env.month
    env.day

I dont want freeze it or have always same year, month or day :) If u change it, u have different Sunrise or Sunset - Lengh and it lock very Nice :) It make the Game more realistic and valuable ...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
  12. AngryTime ?

13. ... the PlugIn AngryTime set only Time, not the Date !

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you requested that be added in the plugin's support thread?

15. 1.) hi Wulf :)
    2.) why so often the Page OxideMOD.org is last Days to much offline, i think u must be change ure HOSTER and
    3.) i have another Plugin for RealTime and i dont wont change now to AngryTime (never touch a running system, u now *g*)

i want an other PlugIN, that set Date in my Game :)

16. AngryTime has been updated to include syncing with real life date.