1. hey guz
    i want to read a file form disc its txt file
    i can use stream reader our what?
    actually in hurtworld plugins
    we cant use system.io any buddy can help me??

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide prevents direct filesystem access via plugins for security purposes. There is no functionality to read text files via a plugin, so if that's really necessary, then you'd need to write an extension to handle it.

3. have any tourial for how to make extension ??????????

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We don't provide any tutorials for that, but you can see many examples at GitHub.

5. Has this feature added to oxide for developers
    actually i saw some example but im not intersted
    and i think its important part for develpers plz develop it

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I honestly don't see a need for a wrapper to read .txt files. If you can explain why and what you are trying to do exactly, we may consider it if we think it would be a necessary addition.

7. i need this addition for My Anticheat and ip of users log in az txt file (in socket app ) and oxide plugin read this log file if ip of user in socket = ip of player seation can play else user ban thats everythink i want to do
    and i need to read txt file to do this

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could save that data to a .json file and read that easily, I don't see why it needs to be a .txt file.

9. its not a one ip its ips of players
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532708090][/DOUBLEPOST]and i dont konw how can i save date in oxide az .json file

how can i save date az .json in oxide

actually i need Appen

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2018
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are some examples in the Docs at the top of the page for how to work with reading/writing .json in plugins.