QuickSort

Adds a GUI that allows players to quickly sort items into containers

Total Downloads: 14,542 - First Release: Jul 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 31, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Brilliant plugin, 10/10

2. Thank you, it has been resolved

3. "RU" edition v0.0.3

Attached Files:

4. this is a awesome plugin. is there any posibility that you could make a plugin that are reversed as this so you could take instead of give?

5. emu

emu

I might add an option for that.

6. if you do, then please let it obay the quick loot time that are in rust right now :)

7. Houston, we've had a problem here! (DUPE)

8. No wonder I felt, why some players C4 so much..............
    I've Unloaded plugin Quick Sort.....

9. emu

emu

emu updated Quick Sort with a new update entry:

10. emu

emu

0.0.4f

11. Please, can you move Menu names in to cofig?)). Because of quantity of updates there some discomfort for localisation)))).
    Thank you for your efforts!)

12. can make more simply plugin to pick all and drop all?
    thx :3

13. emu

emu

The UI code has not changed, you can copy&paste from previous versions.

14. Iam just kind a person, that preffers to make targeted changes instead of copying code fragments)). As for now its not complicated to change few values), so everything seems to be ok). Thank you)).

P.s: by the way if menu names will move to config, then you will be able to add string for auto-udater plugin). And this how all bugs (like a dupe) can be eleminated very quickly even without admins))). It`s only an idea))).

15. emu

emu

Yeah, you are right, it is a good idea. I will definitely add it in a future update.

16. BaK

BaK

Can you change the version back to a numeric, you've broken the updater compatibility.

17. emu

emu

18. BaK

BaK

Thanks! :)

19. Great plugin!
    Just one thing: if you ever want to add an option like "loot all", can you please make a config file so we can choose to enable it or not, because I'm one of those who will not enable it :p