Quick Menu

A easily accessible menu that contains configurable buttons.

Total Downloads: 1,751 - First Release: Apr 12, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 28, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. I do the color check for the predefined colors that I tried to match what the actual rust colored buttons look like. For ease of access to people that don't want to look up an RGBA number.

I suppose I can remove the Loaded() loop in the next patch as you are correct and that part is redundant.

2. You don't get it. For example - I wanna make every button to be custom collored. If so - let's say
    Config:
    TopButtonColor = "0.698 0.133 0.133 1.0",
    MidTopButtonColor = "1.000 0.412 0.706 1.0",
    MidBotButtonColor = "1.000 0.271 0.000 1.0",
    BotButtonColor = "0.416 0.353 0.804 1.0"
    if so - every button would have the same color. If you want to give users ability to create custom colors you have to add more then one "custom" color - 1 for each button.

3. Ah I see what you're saying now. let me work on it

4. Xianith updated Quick Menu with a new update entry:

5. removing UIColors is a solution, but still - most users have no idea how to work with float rgba. And as far as I know - there is no easy color picker for this color type.

6. Welp, people can learn... added an easy to follow guide on how to turn the standard 255 color schema into the one rust uses in the FAQ.

7. Lol. Ty, I was always wondering how exacly this numbers can be found. maybe I would create a tool for this, idk. I just don't have time for this right now.
    So as far as I can see thro code without testing - everything should work just fine now, thanks for your time!
    P.S. I hope you don't hate me now =D

8. Not at all :D I liked the challenge of fixing my terrible messes lol

9. Ok, so I've made an app for picking colors in this formate. Will give you a link as soon as they would approve my file. Don't froget to make a link in the overwiew - this will help people to work with your plugin =D

10. Thanks @Vlad-00003! Once you have the link DM me and I'll test it out and post it to the FAQ. Crediting you of course ;P

11. Here you go =)

12. is there a way to add more column "button"

13. need a way to add more column buttons , tried to add in config but doesn't recognize input , also why is the trade button not of same size as the others? odd. pls update , want to use but need more added for a true quick menu in my server. thanks

14. Hi. I've run into some strange error, may be you can help me find the reason?
    If the command conatins args - they are not being called.
    For example - chat.say /bgrade 0 being executed as chat.say /bgrade, ignoring 0 at the end.
    Didn't test with trade, but I think there would be the same error... any ideas?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503068574][/DOUBLEPOST]OOook, I've found the reason - arguments after chat.say must be escaped with ",
    So here is my solution -

Code:
                var array = arg.Args.ToArray();
                if(array[0] == "chat.say")
                {
                    cmd = $"chat.say \"{string.Join(" ", array.Skip(1).ToArray())}\"";
                }else
                {
                    cmd = string.Join(" ", arg.Args);
                }

15. I installed this plugin and it does nothing... sadly I added it into my server and nothing is showing up when I type /qm it says its loaded but nothing is going on sadly, is this plugin broken?

16. Hey, @Xianith, here is something for you:

Code:
    private string ToRustColor(string input)
    {
        Color color;
        if (!ColorUtility.TryParseHtmlString(input, out color))
        {
            var split = input.Split(' ');
            for (var i = 0; i < 4; i++)
            {
                float num;
                if (!float.TryParse(split[i], out num))
                {
                    return null;
                }
                color[i] = num;
            }
        }
        return string.Format("{0:F2} {1:F2} {2:F2} {3:F2}", color.r, color.g, color.b, color.a);
    }
    This function takes multiply kind of string color and convert them to rust rgba color format.
    Input types:
    HEX RGB (includes color names)
    HEX RGBA (simply add 0-255(in hex, ofc) to the end of the HEX RGB as an alpha)
    Rust
    So it would be much easier for the users to adjust colors =)
    @FAxZ - what exacly doesn't work? Do you have any errors or the plugin compiles fine? What happens then you run /qm command?
    Any console errors?

17. The first time you type /menu nothing happens then you have to type it again for it to work

18. Strange. I'm not using this plugin, so can't confirm by now...

19. he's right. you must always rewrite a second time /qm to work.

any possible solution?