1. One of my players placed a codelock and got kicked instantly. I got this error:

Code:
    Skipping saving entity lock.code[12676181] - because savecache is 0
    (I see this message everytime a server save occurs)

His kick message is:

Code:
    (12:44:13) | XXX/XXX/david guetta disconnecting: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Client.CreateOrUpdateEntity (ProtoBuf.Entity info, Int64 size) Client.OnEntities (Network.Message packet) Client.OnNetworkMessage (Network.Message packet) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client.HandleMessage () UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client:HandleMessage() Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client:Cycle() Client:Update() Version: 25067
    Is this a bug? File integrity has been checked.

As soon as he places a codelock, he's kicked

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2018
  2. I just heard he gets kicked whenever he puts a codelock on. AutoCodeLock has been removed, doesn't change anything

It seems to be only him. Any ideas?

3. More people seem to have it now:

Code:
    (12:23:01) | XX/X/Michoco disconnecting: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an objectClient.CreateOrUpdateEntity (ProtoBuf.Entity info, Int64 size)Client.OnEntities (Network.Message packet)Client.OnNetworkMessage (Network.Message packet)Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client.HandleMessage ()UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client:HandleMessage()Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client:Cycle()Client:Update()
    Version: 25067
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517313171][/DOUBLEPOST]I just tp' ed to one of them and I got instantly kicked with the same message. I can't join now cause it'll kick me right away.

4. update server, oxide and client

5. Updating server oxide and client did nothing.. Still having the issue.. Only with 2 players..

6. Yeah, that's not the answer.

7. unload all your plugins and see if it makes a difference.

8. I have AutoCodeLock.. It seems to only do it when I have it installed.. It doesn't happen when I unload the plugin, But Fuji thinks its codelocks and not the plugin, and I trust his advice more than my thoughts on the situation.. So I have no idea..