1. Each hurtworld update will need a corresponding oxide release.

2. There was updating the oxide 2.0.1624, so I thought it was compatible with the new update of hurt.

3. how to use f1 join server?

4. connect <YourIpAdressHere>

5. thanks

6. Wulf need to update Oxide so its support the new patch for Hurtworld. Oxide supports 16 version, not the 17 (that was released today).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  7. I need update 17 today :/ Please !

8. Hurtworld just released version 17 this morning around 1AM central. Oxide has only been released to work with version 16. Server owners will need to wait to update to the latest oxide version when it comes out that supports version 17.

9. Check your process, maybe you have START hurtworld.exe > try quit all Hurtworld console server. Check CTRL+ALT+DELETE and check process, KILL all Hurtworld.exe ;)

10. it's ok for this error, but now, when my server is online in the cmd, it does not appear in the server list :/ Everything is update

11. Wait until oxide releases a version that supports hurtworld server version 17.

12. Oxide needs to be updated in order for the server to show up in the server list vaiden. For now, just run your server without the Oxide plugins until they update Oxide.

13. this is my server cmd
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449844799][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok thanks a lot :eek: i hope it's for soon

Attached Files: