1. Good day, I have a problem, in the Current Oxide Mod for ROK is just ROK_Data in it, not the other stuff where it stands everywhere. Somehow it does not matter where I packed the stuff on the server. It also does not create a plugins folder, etc ... Need help?

ps,: Sorry for my Bad English

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2018
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think any of that is really in English. :p

Edit: I see you edited it now. The ROK_Data folder contains all of what Oxide is. There are no other files to Oxide. Installation is simple, just copy or move the ROK_Data from the .zip and overwrite when asked/prompted. There is nothing else to do.

3. Sry Edit :D

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my edited reply too. ;)

5. I inserted the files in the folder "ROK_Data" into the directory "ROK_Data / Managed" but nothing happens so there is no oxide folder or plugins folder etc

These files I meant them picture

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is a very old Oxide .zip, use the latest please.

7. okay how exactly do I install this now? Because somehow there is no order. Yes, the new have just asked me where the files are.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download the .zip, extract the .zip, copy the files to your server install, done.

9. I have now everything in the main directory purely see picture: Screenshot but where do I install the plugins now?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You changed the entire directory structure, you don’t do that. That mod is a simple install, the files are already in the folder thy should be under. Just copy the folder to the install location and start the server.

11. So just in ROK_Data / Managend and then replace everything?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, that'd work, else just copy the ROK_Data folder and paste it where the existing ROK_Data is in your server install.