Not an Issue Oxide install not working on host

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by AiM.Karsten, Feb 8, 2018.

1. hey Guys, maybe someone can help me out.

I got my Server over an Serverhoster and wanted to update my Server how i do it every time. But this time, it Shows me, that a file is missing in the Oxide update. File: "c:\t\u\660e3e9b\oxide-rust.zip" seems to be missing. Anyone haves a clue, what to do or how to become that file? I dont deletet something :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518118975][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the Numbers are changing every time??!!
    C:\T\U\97c248d1\Oxide-Rust.zip
    "C:\T\U\8ef6fc52\Oxide-Rust.zip

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is the zip bundle for Oxide. You’d need to contact your host if you are having issues installing Oxide via their control panel.

3. not work for me too, i have fragnet host and i open ticket but they didn't care, too long to answer, i lost players ! damn

Error - Could not find file 'E:\UserFiles\8ea074a6\Oxide-Rust.zip'.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing we can do here, the download links we provide are working and haven’t changed.

5. host doesn't change too ,me and "AIM." we are different host and we have same problem ..i tryed to install manually oxide but server doesn't start, is stuck

6. At me the first update rose normally, after oxide does not rise, downloaded archive all the same the oxide

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The build we provide is working fine with the latest Rust update. If your server isn’t starting, it is likely the server isn’t fully updated or you are installing an older Oxide build and mixing Rust files.

8. Currently getting the following error message in cmd when trying to start my server after updating to the latest oxide? Any ideas?

Code:
    S:\RustNew\Server>echo offMissingFieldException: Field 'Facepunch.Performance.GetMemoryUsage' not found.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update again, you aren’t updated.