We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Not sure if you guys have seen this game yet but the plugins for this game would make it so much better. Would deffinatley be worth looking at as I know it has the ability for 3rd party mods. The game itself is in early access but i has alot of potential!

2. Any chance of this getting added? Basic support anyway? Would be fun to play with :p

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think any of us have a copy of it, so not likely until we do.

4. $30 for the game, which you have to own to download the server files. I could gift this if I knew for sure support would be added :)

Also, not sure how I'd get it to you through steam

5. @Wulf if I buy the game, how do I get the info to you?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The first thing to check For would be what the game files look like. If you could send me a screenshot of the server root, that’d be helpful.

7. It's a very Rust-esque file structure. You run Eco.exe and it opens a console window.
    ss (2018-04-01 at 12.30.20).png ss (2018-04-01 at 12.30.00).png ss (2018-04-01 at 12.29.40).png

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Yep. Sorry, I thought that was already said in the original post for some reason lol

10. Oxide support for this game would make me purchase it again, I support the idea

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Purchase it again? :p

Have you tried opening the files with something such as JustDecompile to see if it's readable?