1. I have a server that has cities with share TC access. Problem is people tend to remove windows from other peoples houses.

Is it possible for a plugin that makes it so only the person who placed an object can pick it up? So others people with TC access can only pick up what they placed and not other peoples items. Willing to pay if it works.

Would like to test prior to payment since someone wrote one for me before that blocked all items being picked up in TC.

2. You could kind of do this with ZoneManager plugin - create a zone around building then set flag /nopickup to true in the zone then just give permission to the people you DO want to be able to pickup only problem is the other people would not be to able to pickup even there own stuff in the zone.

3. Yeah, we initially tried that. Problem is, we have cities that have 20+ people living there. We just want to make it so people can't remove window bars and steal everyones stuff.

Curious if a plugin could be made that prevents specific items from being picked up, if all types of windows could be blocked from being picked up once placed, that would solve the problem

4. just noticed this in zonemanagers last update - 'Split no pickup flags - NoPickup only applies to dropped items and NoEntityPickup applies to deployables' looks like there are 2 flags for pickup now so maybe 'NoEntityPickup' not sure if relevant here for your problem :)

5. Yep - so close! Was really hoping I could prevent specific items from being picked up. At one point I blocked all ents from being picked up and everyone complained. =)

6. R-RemoverTool

Remove - Access - Use Entity Owners
    This will allow remove for players that built an entity.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
  7. I fulfilled this request. I think you can mark solved.