Rust NPC damage dummy

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by RoosterMisfit, May 15, 2015.

1. so since we can make human NPC, i think it would be cool if we could spawn an NPC test dummy that would tell us how much damage is being done. it would be sorta like target practice and not move. if you shot it in the arm it would say something like "arm - 20 dmg".

i have had this idea for awhile but i didnt really see much use for it till they added in the different ammo types. it only responds to the person who spawns it and if someone else shoots it, it takes no damage and tells that player it is only a dummy. it should auto delete after say 5 mins of not being attacked, also their should only be one per user, so if they spawn a second one, the first one is deleted automatically.

type "/dummy" to spawn it where youre standing and it will spawn with infinite health, then type "/dummy health" to give it normal health and die at zero health.
    maybe have it so you can spawn it in your clothes "/dummy armor" and it will take what ever clothes/armor you have equipped and put it on the dummy (actually takes it from you so you dont use it to spawn extra armor). this way you can test the difference in the armor you have on.