1. So we setup a server on OVH windows game dedi and I and the other devs can connect fine. But anyone who doesnt connect to RDP gets connection failed on the server.
    Ive gone through tips on other threads and nothing helped. Its really annoying and an expensive server.
    Few people figured out if they opened the RustIO and signin they can connect (sometimes) So we removed rustio thinking it was the cause of the probem. But then no one could connect at all.

Me and other devs figured out if we dont connect to RDP we also can not connect to the server. and once we connect to RDP we can connect fine.

Anyone know the cause of this? We are starting the think its OVH's firewall

2. In your control panel click on "IP" Then click the little Cogwheel, Then click on game mitigation
    Add your ports there and it should be fine

3. Ok I have tried that, Ill get some members to try it and see if they can connect now.

4. Logging into the OVH Web Panel and opening the ports on the Game Firewall did work! Thanks for the help @Pascal 6

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2018
  5. This post cant be deleted, Because maybe more people need this answer and will stumble up on this thread ;) Whas glad to help mate

6. Oh no I meant my post haha. Not the actual thread :D I edited it anyways so it should be fine to stay :)