1. Hello, I am not 100% sure if there is already a plugin that handles this or not so I am just going to ask here.
    Is there a plugin that stops the barricades that cover doorways and manholes in rad towns from stacking?
    My server is fairly low pop at the moment so the server just keeps stacking more and more on top of each other to the point that the only way to quickly remove them is with a flame thrower then nearly crash the client due to 50+ breakdown animations all going at once.

How this even got into the game in the first place blows my mind but it is there and we have to deal with it.
    So I was thinking about something like how Better Loot deletes stacked loot boxes but for barricades.

Is there anything like that already or am I SOL?

2. Not sure if there is a solution, never seen this, but for the pc crash, in RUST settings (ingame at the main menu) go to options, performans and look for the slider called MAX GIBS, turn it to 0 or lower it. The effect of this settings is the part, that makes those brak things spawn arround you making so much leak to your pc that you crash. Also helps alot if you are using removertool with the /remove all function. - removing with this big buildings is much easier ;)

3. @Brko you completly missed what he was asking about... Hes asking for a pluging that stops the wooden boards that cover doorways and manholes at rad town from stacking.

4. Yeah, it gets to be an issue since my server is not that populated so people don't go to rad towns because it takes forever to bust all of the barricades down.
    I fly through with a flamethrower every now and then but it starts to be a pain.

5. Are there any solutions yet?

6. dose this still work for you as im still getting alot of barraides on 1 door way lol

7. could stop them from spawning al together, would that work for you?

8. yeah it may help with a little fps boost

9. would you like me to make it? cause i happily will on the weekend.

10. did you manage to fix this ?