NightLantern

Automatically turns ON and OFF lanterns after sunset and sunrise

Total Downloads: 20,623 - First Release: Jun 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Working for me, did you grab the file Resistance posted above?

2. Yeah didn't see that there was a bunch of posts :p

3. see post above. there working version

4. How you not see it, it was the last one before you posted

5. Simply not used to XenForo, I can see it now, just wasn't looking in the right place...

6. Awesome plugin, what abou
    Awesome plugin, how about adding ceiling lights? Thank you

7. Already added if you check other posts NightLantern | Page 7 | Oxide
    Make sure you delete config from any other version you installed

8. sorry guys I'm not very savy to the .cs thing how do I get this to the configs on my server

9. upload the plugin to your oxide/plugins folder it will auto make the config in your oxide/config folder

10. It didn't auto-generate for me either, how do you force it to generate?

11. You need to install oxide

12. I have oxide and roughly 14 other plugins that did auto-generate. This plugin and Anti-RaidProtection did not, no reply on their thread yet though.

13. Every time you update rust you need to reinstall oxide
    Type version in rcon and post what you see here

14. Protocol: 1475.132.1
    Build Version: 947.38
    Build Date: Friday, July 15, 2016 10:13:43 AM
    Unity Version: 5.4.0f1
    Changeset: 15627
    Branch: /main

I installed everything on the server today.

15. You sure you are uploading the file to your plugins folder? can you post a screenshot showing the file in there making sure you get the .cs at the end in the screenshot

16. Attached are two screenshots showing the plugin folder and corresponding config folder with auto-generated configs for most plugins.

Attached Files:

17. Do you have any error or warning logs

18. For both plugins, same error:

19:22 [Error] Error while compiling AntiOfflineRaid.cs(556,40): error CS1061: Type `BaseCombatEntity' does not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabName' of type `BaseCombatEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    19:22 [Error] Error while compiling NightLantern.cs(129,26): error CS1061: Type `BaseOven' does not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabName' of type `BaseOven' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. I'm sorry but I don't seem to have one of those? I checked my file folders

20. Sounds like you still have the old version. The patched versions on page 7 that Resistance and I uploaded do not use LookupShortPrefabName. Try downloading it again and copying it to the plugins folder.