Not an Issue New Oxide update only errors

Discussion in 'Hurtworld Discussion' started by w0rkery, May 24, 2016.

1. everyone started to receive the error after the last update.what is the problem? Oxide ? or all plugins ?

One plugin is working and the other doesn't work..Again again again.. he wasn't trying to Teleport before this is now fixed. But now economy bank and hurtstore doesnt work.

if I corrected them now.. then another will not work? Ask ask ask... Now I am speaking to developers,pls pls please update your plugin for new oxide.

in the new version was published in advance in this site for oxide. now why have been shared ? @Wulf

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what errors you are referring to, but most of the time they are not related to Oxide itself, instead from game changes. If there is an error that is coming from Oxide, it was likely not detected when testing, but if you report the actual error (not just say there is an error), I'm sure we'll fix it.

Not all developers update their plugins either as not all are around anymore, so someone else will either take over the plugin or provide a fix.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last line either.