N Teleportation

Multiple teleportation systems for admins and players.

Total Downloads: 53,533 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. 1 day only
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460979576][/DOUBLEPOST]some otter plugins dosent workr too so

2. Been using this new plugin for a few hours now... while watching my console fps it seems to spike crazily when it is installed goes back to normal when not.

All done on a wipe day after fully removing m-teleportation. (which is no longer available? can't seem to find it.)

Is anyone else having these issues or is there any plugins that N-Teleportation would conflict with?

3. It keeps the house on the 2nd or 3rd floor.It is necessary to limit - only save on the foundation. Tell me how to fix it? ForceOnTopOfFoundation - does not work

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2016
  4. InterruptTPOnHurt set to true does work in-game, players can tp while bleeding. Also is there a way to add VIP countdown?

5. Did you read the info page:

6. c o u n t d o w n

7. Wow sorry about that, thought countdown was part of the settings, but checking the code just realized it wasn't, I need more sleep.

8. So uh, dumb me has no idea what you mean with [...] following permissions: vip, moderator, admin.
    I'm set to owner, I've added
    Code:
    "nteleportation.vip": 5,
    "nteleportation.admin": 0
    Not that the admin part might matter. Anyway, I've done that and reload the plugin, yet I still have cooldowns and max homes of two. Ideas? Am I just stupid?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461149880][/DOUBLEPOST]Figured it out, for some reason it took a while before rust would accept the nteleportation.admin permission. BUT, that said, awesome plugin, cool shit, thanks bruh.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461151055][/DOUBLEPOST]OR so I thought, and I still have issues with it. Tried adding myself to the admin group too (why would I even do that), didn't work obviously. So uh, yeah. Any help is totally appreciated. Also the Town pos seems to get removed every time I reload the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2016
  9. Why players can bet the house on all floors?

10. What? For adding new group (for ex. admin), you need add new lines in config like
    Code:
    "nteleportation.admin": 0
    Then You need add new lines in plugin file NTeleportation.cs. How to?
    Find line #24 and add next line
    Code:
            private const string PermAdmin = "nteleportation.admin";
    Then use "grant user MYND nteleportation.admin".
    GL.

11. you don't need to edit the NTeleportation.cs, everybody should just configure via NTeleportation.json

12. Nogrod updated N Teleportation with a new update entry:

13. they are added, the ones from your config are not affected

14. And permissions will add automatically? I try just edit config and it doesnt work

15. yes they are added (registered) automatically, just don't forget to reload the plugin after changing the config...(also your cs edit does nothing)

16. Add please disable the new configuration rights to all works as before, it is because of this on my server is an older version of your plugin.

17. [Oxide] 18:28 [Info] Loaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.2 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 18:28 [Error] NTeleportation v1.0.2: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: :. Path '', line 1, position 14.)
    [Oxide] 18:28 [Debug] ExType: JsonSerializationException
    [Oxide] 18:28 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.2' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation+ConfigData.)
    [Oxide] 18:28 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable (System.Object value, System.Type initialType, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast (System.Object initialValue, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object value, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 18:28 [Info] Unloaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.2 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 18:28 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: NTeleportation

This happnes to me it hasent workt for 3 days now somone plz help

18. Delete your config then reload the plugin you have messed up your config also update to the latest you are running a old version that came out 7 days ago

19. You can make the abolition of the teleport when the wounded player fell?

Attached Files:

• 1111.jpg
      1111.jpg
      File size:
      221.1 KB
      Views: