1. I just noticed a server with the exact same name as mine, except Purge Unleashed was in orange. A few months ago I named a server with Purge Unleashed in orange. Obviously curious, I logged into it. It was a replica of my old server. From the /Help command to the to the /kit commands. I thought, wow! Someone just like me.

Then, the message to join our group at www.steamcommunity.com/groups/PurgeUnleashed came across...

That is my group!

How is this possible? I'm really not mad, just confused at how he copied me.

I asked the person logged in how he copied my server he banned me. His name was Terskip - Steam Community :: Terskip

2. Nothing we can do

3. Didn't ask you to do anything. I'm not upset. Just wondering how?

4. your guess is as good as anyone's

5. There are folks a lot smarter than me on here. LOL xD

6. I also saw few fake Hurtnation servers after the real one closed, its normal, people want to take another servers fame expecting to fool the players and sometimes it works.

7. The only way they could have directly copied your server is if they somehow gained access to your credentials to log in directly and use either a browser-based or FTP-based method to copy your files onto their computer. There is a fairly low chance they could have hacked you to do it as well. The most likely scenario is that they observed the features on your old server and simply did up their configurations the same way. Had a few servers try to pull this on me over the years but I had completely redone the loot table when I was still running on V1 and that made that aspect, at least, very hard to copy exact.

8. U did not come up with the name ether sammy. So before u complain do your research. Because the name was on a community server in 2016 And your server was never up then! But yes i copied the server name but not from u. And the plugins and mods are way different then your server so i never copied your server just the name.

9. Thank you for changing your servername, Terskip. I think you found a cool alternative.

For the record, when Sans shut down the "Purge Gamers" server I reached out to him about starting a server with a Purge event. He was cool with it. I didn't copy his name, but I wanted folks to know a Purge event was still available. I was sure to have distinct differences. I am the originator of Purge Unleashed, and only I have had this servername.

Best of luck with your server.