iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
    iptables -A INPUT -j DROP
    apt-get install iptables-persistent -y
    invoke-rc.d iptables-persistent save

"
    but still not showing up the server list

4. > this paramets
    Wtf is that? Check it by sites that tells you are ports are open

5. He's trying to run a Rust Server from a linux machine. Linux uses IP tables as a firewall. Your posts should also be forwareded if you're behind a router. Allowing them via IP Tables is not enough. However if you're on a dedi you can get away with just iptables. You can also use this tool: AdriaanBoshoff/GetServerAtAddress to actually check if your server gets listed with steam. If it doesn't then your ports are closed or something is blocking it.

6. ı write this paremets but my server description not change why ?

"./RustDedicated" "-batchmode" "+server.ip" "142.93.160.100" "+server.port" "28015" "+server.headerimage" "http://i.imgur.com/gwNZ7FH.png" "+server.url" "ts3.ataclan.net" "+server.tickrate" "30" "+server.description" "Welcome" "+server.hostname" "[TR] ATA Game No Ping 16.08" "+server.level" "Barren" "+server.identity" "rustserver" "+server.maxplayers" "40" "+server.worldsize" "3000" "+server.saveinterval" "300" "+rcon.web" "0" "+rcon.ip" "142.93.160.100" "+rcon.port" "28016" "+rcon.password" "******" "-logfile" "/home/rustserver/log/server/rustserver-game-2018-08-17-12:22:32.log"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534511905][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved okey my faulth

Attached Files:

7. You are putting " on everything when they should not be there
    Tell me where are you running the server from home pc or renting a server and is it a windows os if windows pc or dedicated box use bat file below just use notepad++ to open it and change the rcon password

Attached Files:

• bat.bat
      File size:
      899 bytes
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2018
  8. He's running off Linux as stated above.

9. As I said in my post if he is running windows use the file I uploaded and my post was merged to this topic