1. Is this a thing? I've heard of Terminus and I think its a lot like what I would want, maybe.. never tried it.

Basically a Multiple Server Teleportation system,

Required to have .cs file on each server (obviously)
    Configurable server settings ( using client.connect <ipaddess>) is that possible?
    Configurable cooldown for command spam prevention.
    Would be a warp like teleport with in-game access when standing in the area. (could be a command also) (/warpto <servername> or <servername>)

etc etc etc. again not sure if this can be a thing or not... but asking cause I've been thinking about it.

2. Since many update now, you can't force client to use command, also you can't send a connect command without being disconnected form your current server.

3. I wasn't aware, That's why I was asking, I did see that Terminus is no longer running the other day. I'm sure this is why I suppose. Bummer though.

4. The battle royal of Rust Oficial has multi-server-teleportation...

5. Maybe because they probably get custom library/oxide

6. Probably, but that indicates that it can be done

7. so basically with the current official versions of oxide / official server files it's not possible, but with modified server files / modified custom oxide it can be done if you know what you're doing correct ?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is nothing in Oxide that would change/prevent/allow this; if it's possible, it exists in Rust itself and doesn't have anything to do with Oxide.

9. then how would that server handle it plugin wise because they definitely have oxide running I have looked at their server they definitely have server to server teleportation obviously it's not possible with anything we have here on this forums with anything official but with that being said it's definitely possible

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The official modded servers do not use Oxide, they are ran by Bawng still I believe which is heavily custom modifications, but either way that isn't what is making it possible as it'd have to be something that the server can normally manipulate to get the client to change. P.S. There is a community member that does have this in a private setup, so it is possible, but not public.