1. I would like to propose the following for plug-in management.

Oxide.unload - so we can unload a loaded plug-in. This would avoid file sharing errors during ftp update - ability to hot fix a plugin.

An ability to preload prerequisites - either with a naming convention and/or something like PLUGIN.Requires = "thisapi.lua, thatapi.lua" or some other way to preload lua files before mainline plugins. Also could be something like PLUGIN.Preload = true

and/or ability to delay start/load a plugin. Maybe PLUGIN.DelayStart = true

Another great feature would be a proper way to check if pre-requisite is loaded and if not provide the ability to load it during INIT phase.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide.unload command already exists and has since day 1. oxide.load, oxide.unload, and oxide.reload can all be used for hotloading and fixing plugins without restarting.

3. The unload has been causing errors. I will track down specifics and report back.[DOUBLEPOST=1414886373][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a way to see a list of all loaded plugins with versions in console?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only issues I've had is when a plugin doesn't set its timers to unload properly. There is no command for listing all plugins, but someone could easily make one.

5. I really like the idea of some functionality to make sure required apis will be loaded before the plugin that uses them.
    Maybe something like a "api flag" to flag a plugin as api and let Oxide load all these plugins first before the normal ones.