LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,902 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. After the latest update I did a full wipe on my server. I reinstalled oxide in the appropriate place. Than installed "LustyMap" The mini map will show. The zip and the image from Beancan.io. As soon as I hit the "m" hotkey I crash. Red writing in the upper Left corner and crash. If the map is not enlarged which is black with monuments icons. I crash. Not the server, the player.
    Any help.

2. I'm running into an issue where the map is working fine for most players but some players can only see the mini map and the large map (when you hit M) is not showing up for them. Is there a fix for this?

3. You have to tell them to bind the M key, Rust disabled the binding of client keys by the server for security reasons

4. What's the command to bind the M key? They just informed me that they can do /map and it brings it up but it won't go away so they need to have M bound. @Riddle

5. bind m "LMUI_Control map"

:)

6. THANK YOU! That worked! <3

7. Or place tone this Bind m "LMUI_Control map" I do not see how to do thank you

8. You hit f1 and paste that in the console.

9. Ok thanks it works
    And now how deleted a bind thank you.

10. bind m none

11. When trying to open a card, a disconnect occurs.
    disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

12. Hi, I have some players who can not open the map by pressing M.

Do you know any solution?

Thank you!

13. literaly read fw post above...
    LustyMap | Page 221 | Oxide

14. How to use Lustymap-
    1) Read the Overview.
    2) After each Update keep an eye on the Forum. If you're unable to solve the current issues, You can read how other server owners have.
    3) Look for a Step by step video-
    4) Don't rant when you have an issue, Click -Here- To better understand how to get accurate help.

15. Hi, Thanks again for this just quickly the Keybind has stopped working again. Tried changing back to F2 from M but to no avail. /map brings the map up but then will not close again. Any thoughts?

Only way i can get the m keybind to work is typing "bind m LMUI_Control map" in the console not sure whats wrong

16. ... next Question about this very "easy" Plugin :D Every Time i start the Game i must write the command /map admin, to see all players.
    how can i saved it ?

17. If it gets stuck open type "/map mini"

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
  18. Can somebody help me with this problem

Attached Files:

19. How does this make the LustyMap use as much Ram. The LustyMap uses my 32 gigs of Ram. How to solve this problem thanks