Reign of Kings Loot sack automatic removal

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by FTG_DuelMaster, Jan 21, 2016.

1. I run a PvP server called DUELS PvP, there is really no need for loot sacks on my server, and due to the high amount of deaths on my server, it causes FPS issues.

I manually remove loot sacks by typing /killbyblueprint 212 10000000000000 - the big long number being the radius, the 212 being the item number for loot sack.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to remove them from the game completely or do i have to keep doing it manually? (sucks when i'm not online)

2. you would need a mod, that deletes them immediately when spawned
    but i cant help you with that

3. AH ok thanks for the reply. Is making this kind of mod possible?

4. i am not a coder, i just scavenge other plugins and add their code to mine.

the solution is somewhere in the Assembly CSharp. its either in networking events, or in prefabs, but i dont have any idea how to use the damn C# language so please ask a coder

5. I've spoken to the devs (Tagette and Hellstorm) who informed me that there was a .cs file named 'DestroyAfterTime' that essentially had a configurable that was able to change the amount of time a loot sack would appear after being spawned. The default time currently is '600' seconds.

Since they are under contact, they are not allowed to provide me with this file, but if a potential developer would like to find it in the games files, I would be willing to pay some money in return for it. I've tried many methods of getting rid of the loot sacks from setting its health to '0' and so on.

6. Thanks for the update Red Skull. I would also be interested in paying for the removal of loot sacks so any update would be appreciated.

7. I have found this
    Code:
    public class DestroyAfterTime : EntityBehaviour
        {
            [SerializeField]
            private float _seconds = 300f;