1. Is this possible? With the new update coming today, big bases might become a little problematic with the new radius perimeter.I am not aware of a plugin that can limit number of foundations or building blocks overall and I feel it will be extremely needed.

Anybody has any idea for this?

2. You do realise that a building block is an entity, dropped items do not count. So buy using this you can limit the amouont a player can build o_O, i assumed this is what you are trying to do. So for example i tested this with my server and set it so that players could only have a limit off 3k entities, that surely put a limit on the huge bases that where being built. and a huge backlash from angry players.

3. This won't limit building blocks; only the entities from F1 menu.I don't know if I need to paint it up maybe...

4. Yano im lost now XD

wait it was a rust legacy plugin lol i was confused. there is a request under pulgins for what you are looking for already

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  5. Whenever I post in this section, someone just has to spam my thread. @Wulf

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Discussion and people trying to help are not spam.

7. So... someone can simply bypass everything I wrote and carry on talking about something else.Fair play.

8. I did point out that i was confused, and it was a rust legacy plugin, and i also explained that this has already been requested under the plugin requests page for oxide

9. Its not a legacy plugin.Its functionality is just halved.

I give up with this forum, seriously.Enjoy.

10. Yes it's called freedom of speech

Maybe it's best thing if you react like this to some guy giving you not exactly what you want

11. I have shared this in some communities.Don't be surprised if people come here just to make fun of you.
    Using concept of freedom of speech in explaining reduntant useless posts that miss the very point of this thread is just... awesome for Oxide as a whole.

12. Saltty much, sorry i tried to help.... the answer to your questoin is no then. please close this thread.

13. You do realize you can't request this? Ankawi, is that you? HAHA

14. You said up there you are leaving, therefore nobody is requesting this anymore which means it can be marked as solved :) @Wulf

15. Yup, it is definitely Ankawi hahaha