1. hi,
    i experiment some lag like drop fps for 1-3 seconds is like server stop for 1-3 seconds but in rcon i don't see drop fps.
    i just wipe my server and still have it
    i read somewhere is because of garbage collector ?
    in console is saying only 1 time 2hours ago : Calling 'cmdRemoveBlockAll' on 'BlockRemover v0.4.3' took 1475ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    what can i do ? its the same host , nothing change
    Edit : i just got lagged : Calling 'OnPlayerInit' on 'BlueprintManager v1.0.2' took 5210ms

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That warning means that it happened during garbage collection, not necessarily that it was caused by it. Trying to remove a bunch of blocks could potentially stall the server though, especially since everything is generally in the same thread.

3. my problem seems to be from this plugin "BluePrintMnaager" i had to update it

4. If you're lagging when removing "blocks" turn your max gibs down or all the way off in Options -> Performance. If the server is lagging, then that's a different issue and GC only runs on set times so if it's everytime you remove a lot of blocks chances are it's just your client struggling with gibs.

5. Is not Only about gibs remover , some plugins took to long . I had to update them And now is 90% Good. I still have 1-2 seconds of lag But Every 5 min not Every minut