1. I understand that there's BotSpawn. I use it and love it. But what I'd like to see is a plugin that lets me apply a kit/random kits to the default Scientists/Murderers on the server. From what I understand the loot tables aren't accessible at the moment. But that's okay. I'm just mainly looking to "skin" them.

It would probably have a very simple config. Something along the lines of
    Code:
    {
       "Options": {
         "Apply_Kit_Murderer": true,
         "Apply_Kit_Scientist": true
       },
       "Kits": {
         "Murderer": ["kit1", "kit2", "kit5", "kit8"]
         "Scientist: ["kit3", "kit4", "kit6", "kit7"]
        }
      }
    }
    At least I would guess. I have no idea how to code. This is just what I think it would look like.

But yeah. Could this be a thing? I'm not looking for a private plugin. I think this is something that would be useful for the public.

2. I could add those options to BotSpawn?
    Would probably make sense because a standalone plug would interfere with BotSpawn kits, unless written not to.

3. That would be excellent. One less plugin to have on the server and update. I think this option will be appreciated by a lot of users. Especially RP sever owners.

4. I'll take a look.
    Might be as handy to add a full profile for 'Rust Scientists' and 'Rust Murderers', offering the full control - Kits/Damage/Accuracy etc.

5. Agreed. Universal control over the Rust NPCs sounds epic.

6. Yes would be great. The new Players leaving, just because of a kill from a junkpile Scientist. They are top op und i cant configure them like the plugins Bots. Would be great if you make this possible. Also the option to turn them off. :)

Would be cool to control the Compoundbots too.