1. I am currently looking for an alternative to Kill Feed found at the link below.

Kill Feed

I don't like the appearance of Death Notes, or the popup plugin you can get for Death Notes. I prefer the look of Kill Feed, and it for the most part works, but it is outdated and looks to be abandoned. I would appreciate if anyone could create a plugin similar to Kill Feed. Possibly a plugin that runs off of Death Notes, but looks identical to Kill Feed.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If a plugin is abandoned, other developers are able to express their interest in maintaining it.

3. I've configured Death Notes and Popup Notifications enough to where it kind of works like Kill Feed. Just without the item icons. (Meaning I have it up in the top right corner of the screen, without a box around it and such)

Check out what I've done HERE.
    If you like it, I may be able to help you configure yours to look/work the same.

4. I want something simple like that except it only tells you "PLAYER died", BUT the problem with the current Death Notes is that it doesn't show when a Murderer kills a player, because it's the machete.weapon entity doing the killing

5. It includes murderes as of the latest update just a couple of days ago. Scientists as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2018
  6. Murderers are not working when they kill a player, because it's not actually the npc killing the players, it's their machete.weapon

7. Interesting... Has someone let the developer of Death notes know about this?

8. Please send me your config! I will love you!

9. I would love this also

10. Since the latest update, I no longer have an updated version of it, and I can't really remember what I did. Sorry.