1. Ok well you're doing an awesome job on this so far wulf. I set up a 15 man dedicated server last for a bit and it was almost full within 10 minutes. What we need bad now is a way to have some sort of admin power. Really need to be able to kick, ban, or possibly even mute their voice chat. It was a madhouse in there with no way to control anyone. Nonstop people griefing and screaming at each other lol. Another great addition would be the ability to turn FF off and to take advantage of the game own built in "cheat" to turn IronForest on so buildings can't take damage. Really is exciting seeing this progress though. TYVM

2. afaik banning and kicking is possible by the game itself.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not via dedicated though (no GUI).

4. -Add admins/moderators with permissons restrictions. (Cant spawn loot / Teleport)
    -Spawn of items in inventory with menu (?)
    -Ban/kick players with chat commands.

++

Just an idea, cant code or anything. I just have a server with 30+ players.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are existing requests for spawning items and teleportation, so I'll edit your title to reflect a unique request.

6. The vanilla kick/ban doesnt work for many steam Id's. No clue why. An oxide based one would be nice. Thanks.

7. This would be ideal to get soon. I have players on my server wanting to apply for admin, but without being able to limit the powers of new admins until they can prove themselves, things could get crazy with a bad admin spawning in items/teleporting. I know the devs may eventually add this functionality, but Oxide could help get this sooner.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450161926,1450105754][/DOUBLEPOST]Would be willing to donate to anyone who can bring this to life. I think this plugin would be very beneficial to the community as it will give server owners the ability to limit admin power for moderators, and allow you to use /commands in chat (possibly also allowing to use name instead of SteamID). At the moment it can only be done with rcon through the console. Permissions are also all, or nothing which is very dangerous to a community server. Having the ability to only allow moderators to kick and ban/unban without having the same powers as a server operator would be huge. A similar plugin I found to compare is KickBan for Rust Legacy.

8. same i would donat as well realy need an easier way to do this ability and make it where admins can ban/kick and my mods just kick

9. I have the plugin working. I'll try and figure out how to post a plugin on here, or figure out a way to add you on steam.

10. Yes we need this badly.

11. i have a working one developed by someone in rust and a good person blessed me with it and it kinda works but has no support

12. Kicking a player name is easy to make. But the Ban would be more work as the AddBan RemoveBan functions are internal.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450885739][/DOUBLEPOST]Here you go: http://oxidemod.org/plugins/simple-kick.1559/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450964016,1450884053][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to write a Ban one. But with restricted access to the System.IO I'm unable to use StreamWrite to write directly to the Banlist.txt.

I don't think Banlist.txt actually has any function other than displaying the SteamID's of banned people. Adding my own SteamID to the list didn't seem to do anything.

Both of the BanManager.AddBan and BanManager.RemoveBan functions are internal. So you can't hook them with a plugin at the moment. So just need to wait until they give us more options at this point.

13. If you convert player name to the steamid, you can use something like /ban playername and have it execute this code:

Code:
    ConsoleManager.Instance?.ExecuteCommand("ban " + cachedSteamid);
    This is how I currently do /ban from chat.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450973978][/DOUBLEPOST]Although I still currently do unban through console as I don't give my admins access to full admin to do it themselves, and they do not have access to the physical banlist.txt.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It hasn't been approved yet.

15. You can ditch my previous submission "Simple-Kick.1559" as the SimpleKickBan is an improved version of it.

16. I'm a competitor :D

17. I need also the kick and ban plugin for my mod. Im working offshore 14 days on sea. Now can the mod not kick or ban people if it is necessary.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin