1. Well in your server folder, there is the folders "plugins" which is where your plugins go - "config" where plugins that can be configured put their files - and "Data" where data is stored by the plugin if needed.

Go into "config" and the config file should be in there for items manager.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422932055][/DOUBLEPOST]If you get stuck, More then happy to jump into your FTP and take a look at what is going on.

2. Ok just found it . Thanks you . It was on config folder . i just restarted server and it come ^^ . Thanks bro for your help !

3. No worries :)

4. I seem to be having an issue with the plugin, even after editing the stack sizes and reloading the plugin, my stacks are still limited. Strangely enough, I can combine multiple stacks of wood (I have some 50k stacks left over after I updated) into say a 99k stack, and then i'll also have a stack of 1000 sitting in my inventory. any ideas?

5. Help install this plaguin! My server crash, in starting, this plaguin!!!
    :mad:

6. As i said, if you fuck with the wrong thing you crash your server ...
    Reset your config/ItemsManager.json
    And only edit stackable

7. I threw the plug-in folder server / plugin and then he does it here ... And so infinitely!![​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422989747][/DOUBLEPOST]The server after installing the directory server / plugins no longer runs only what I threw off the top ....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422989838][/DOUBLEPOST]Help me, I'll be very grateful!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422989918][/DOUBLEPOST]I just need to 1k instead of wood or stone was 1 mililon ...

8. lol
    that's not how ou start a server, it's not my plugin that is fucked it's your startup XD
    go to oxide support forum, there is a post on how to setup an oxide server.

9. Has anyone tried to edit "Description"? Will it crash the server?

10. and where the person in the video folder and file ItemManger.json, installed?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423024055][/DOUBLEPOST]I only have the file ItemManager.cs all ...

11. Changing description won't change the dzscription as it's controlled by the client side.
    So no it won't crash but it won't change it neither ;)

12. put the .cs pluging in the oxide/plugins folder.
    restart your server.
    go to the server forlder oxide/config
    the .json that you edit is in there

13. someone awesome is making a full item manager,
    you will be able to edit the blueprints (set anything you want)
    even edit what items do (you can remove containers from lanters, make them always light with no possibility to shut them down, etc)
    and much much more :p
    don't know when this will be ready but he is working on it and already it looks great :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin