1. Config.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431470208][/DOUBLEPOST]slots are saved in Config. my Save folder will not let me open it..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431471296][/DOUBLEPOST]see i did what u said still my game doesnt show up in the server list.

Attached Files:

• FTP4.PNG
      FTP4.PNG
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
    • FTP4.PNG
      FTP4.PNG
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
    • ox1.PNG
      ox1.PNG
      File size:
      39.2 KB
      Views:
    • ox2.PNG
      ox2.PNG
      File size:
      6 KB
      Views:
    • ox3.PNG
      ox3.PNG
      File size:
      7.7 KB
      Views:
    • ox4.PNG
      ox4.PNG
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Does it matter where you extract the oxide folder to?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the zip is the structure of the server, it extracts to the server root.

4. Okay so below is a screenshot of my server files. I just drag oxide to the ROK.exe file?
    upload_2015-5-12_21-10-38.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431479647][/DOUBLEPOST]I have stopped my server, ran the SteamCMD, and downloaded oxide. Just trying to figure out where to extract it to at this point. The ROK_Data file?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You extract the entire zip archive to the root directory as-is.

6. I am very new to all this. What is the root directory?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The directory you showed me in your screenshot.

8. Okay so that rok file that I have highlighted or some other file within that rok file?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The folder that is open in your FTP client, the files don't go into another file.

10. do i need to change any of my server settings...im getting this message

550 Not enough privileges.
    : /1203918/rok/EasyHook64.dll
    550 Not enough privileges.
    : /1203918/rok/GAMESERVERS_VERSION

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're trying to do to those files, but those aren't related to Oxide and shouldn't be touched.

12. im not doing anything to those files...i extracted the oxide files to my server directory like you said and that popped up...

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Weird. Make sure you are dragging the files to the folder in the FTP client, not to a file. If you continue having issues, I'd recommend contacting your provider.

14. This is what my file looks like now...is this correct?
    upload_2015-5-12_22-4-2.png

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks good so far minus the missing Reign of Kings files.

16. I'm missing files?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431483167][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you know how I can get them back there? I am looking.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431483498][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this right now?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431483548][/DOUBLEPOST]This is what I have

upload_2015-5-12_22-22-35.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431484003][/DOUBLEPOST]Now my server isn't showing up in the community list.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431485027][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay it is showing up in the community list but now im unsure if the mod is working
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431486897][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a page that tells me how to do plugins? I was able to get the server up and running but i have not done any hooks yet. Sorry to bother you so much.

17. yo Wulf i got it working now! shit.. { about time - Wulf } ha

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download plugins (http://oxidemod.org/plugins/categories/reign-of-kings.49/) and drop them into the Saves/oxide/plugins folder.

Congrats!

19. So I had gameserver go in and install oxide for me. My file looks right now but the plugins are not working. I put them in the saves/oxide/plugins folder like you said so I do not understand.

20. You upload plugins by using a FTP Client. I use Filezilla because it is easy to use. Then you restart the server and then join it and see if they work.