ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,288 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. When the image of the data folder can not be read... so.. an error occurs??

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin

2. When i load plugin i get blast of errors of "(23:42:09) | Image loading fail! Error: Recv failure: Connection was reset"
    After 10-15sec of errors it comes to this:
    (23:42:09) | Image loading fail! Error: Recv failure: Connection was reset
    (23:42:45) | [ImageLibrary] Basic Images Loaded
    Other plugins using it seems to work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2017
  3. seen as i am not getting any luck on the questions of the GUI Skip Night plugin about the images loading as white boxes i thought id ask her, as i have just said i pictures that GUI Skip Night plugin uses are showing up as white boxes and i have no clue how to fix this. would it be anything to do with this plugin?
    many thanks!

4. hey, I got this spamming rcon on startup for the server. (as server restarts and loads up)

Code:
    (05:04:57) | Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (05:04:57) | Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

5. me too

6. Any help?

Attached Files:

7. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1489635229][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Change the images to urls.. from within the code. That is my suggestion.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489635293][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This occurs because a plugin is trying to get images from ImageLibrary before it is ready. Which plugin is this? If it is one of mine I will update it; otherwise tell the plugin dev to add a Hook call for isReady().

8. it never says what plugin it is. at least I didn't see one, and usually it will say if there was one. Ill see if it happens again and see if there is a named plugin that's causing it.

9. So just keep in mind, the plugin calling ImageLibrary will not error because it is making a call and there is no "response" per say. So it will be harder to determine. I'll try to rummage through all of mine and make sure they are checking for Imagelibrary prior to trying to load images.

10. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

11. (19:30:58) | Image loading fail! Error: connect() timed out!

(19:31:08) | Image loading fail! Error: connect() timed out!

(19:31:56) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't resolve host 'images.akamai.steamusercontent.com'

(19:32:12) | [ImageLibrary] Basic Images Loaded

(19:32:36) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't resolve host 'images.akamai.steamusercontent.com'

This is what we're getting with the latest update. Any idea what the cause could be?

12. Private profiles maybe? Isn't going to hurt anything

13. For some reason I'm missing the images for the new items. I've deleted the json and cs files and downloaded the latest again, but the same thing exists. Any ideas? Thanks.

(21:10:49) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file c:\games\216_155_140_108_28016\885125\ruste\server\885125\oxide\data\unitycore\Images\spinner.wheel.png

(21:11:40) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file c:\games\216_155_140_108_28016\885125\ruste\server\885125\oxide\data\unitycore\Images\wall.frame.netting.png

14. Maybe I am missing those. Let me double check and if not post an update

15. Absolut from the last update... I have this errors:

(19:25:07) | GameConfig: Could not resolve host: api.facepunch.com
    (19:25:09) | Schema download failed, retrying http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.playrust.com/icons/inventory/rust/schema.json

I dont know if related to Images... but I Tried reloading the ImageLibrary and take this errors spammed:

(19:26:10) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v1.6.6 by Absolut

(19:26:10) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v1.6.6 by Absolut

(19:26:10) | [ImageLibrary] Loading Basic Images

(19:26:18) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: imgur.com

(19:26:22) | Web request callback raised an exception (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: E. Path '', line 0, position 0.)

(19:26:22) | Schema download failed, retrying http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.playrust.com/icons/inventory/rust/schema.json

(19:26:25) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net

(19:26:25) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net

(19:26:26) | GameConfig: Could not resolve host: api.facepunch.com

(19:26:26) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: imgur.com

(19:26:26) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: imgur.com

(19:26:27) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: imgur.com

(19:26:27) | Image loading fail! Error: Could not resolve host: imgur.com

16. Yup.. not going to hurt anything. Just not loading those images as they are aparently not valid.

17. Did you ever find anything missing? If not, do you have any suggestions for me on what to try?

18. Im sure things are missing.. just been distracted trying to make this thing better. With 55k skin images it is a trying process. I'll try to get a version with all images released tonight.

19. No rush man. I just wanted to know if it was on my end.

If it helps, the images that seem to be missing for me are related to the new items added last update like the spinning wheel and netting , etc.

20. but Joey
    is this common?

[SteamChecks] WebRequest a SteamAPI falló. Error 0.
    Web request callback raised an exception in 'ImageLibrary v1.6.6' plugin (NullRe
    ferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [SteamChecks] WebRequest a SteamAPI falló. Error 0.
    Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object referen
    ce not set to an instance of an object)
    Schema download failed, retrying http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.playrust.com/icons/i
    nventory/rust/schema.json