1. Hello i have new server for hurtworld and oxide installed 100% working but there is a problem with some plugins Car,meteor,lootchest etc working just fine but fly and admin tools are not working i just tried all options availalbe for solving problem permissions etc. when i try to use command in chat in game it showing like there is no plugin installed because it saying "unknown command". Any ideas?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors. We'd need more details to be able to help you with the issue (logs, versions, etc.)

3. Those files was in folder /logs if you have time and will i can send you ftp server details so you can have a look

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I only see two plugins throwing a couple errors, which appear to be issues with those plugins. Do you have any older logs?

5. No i dont as server gets deleted and created after issues with fly and admintools modes yesterday
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523931482][/DOUBLEPOST]My question is why those errors are showing before i had server with same plugins on same platform (g-portal.com) and everything was working just fine without even configuring them so much

6. Can You tell me which plugins are throwing errors? So i can remove them or let host admins know where to look actually to fix the problem

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to your log, Fly and AdminTools. I'm unsure if those are actually errors with those plugins (haven't looked at them yet) or with Oxide, but we will be putting out another build soon to fix a few issues.

8. Install the plugin after starting the server, I mean when your server is running put plugin into /plugins folder.

9. I will wait then if klauz24 idea will not change anything

10. Wulf this is my last log
    Code:
    03:55 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Fly v1.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Fly.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Fly.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    03:55 [Info] Unloaded plugin Fly v1.1.3 by Mughisi
    03:55 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'AdminTools v1.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.HealAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    03:55 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminTools v1.3.4 by Noviets
    03:55 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: AdminTools
    Admins said that everything loading as normal i think they got problem with their eyes

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  11. There's some problem with last Oxide build I guess, I already showed you the trick for make it work till Wulf fix this

12. Its working now you are my hero mate even guys from technical help from my hosting cant solve the problem well done ;)

13. I see in plugins bad code

AdminTools:

Code:
            void Loaded()
            {
                HealAll(); <- remove this
                try{
                    TempBans = Interface.GetMod().DataFileSystem.ReadObject<List<TBA>>("AdminTools/TempBans");
                }catch{SaveTempBans();}
                globallog = Interface.GetMod().DataFileSystem.ReadObject<List<string>>("AdminTools/GlobalLog");
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.kick", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.ban", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.tempban", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.godmode", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.mute", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.freeze", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.infamy", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.noclip", this);
                permission.RegisterPermission("admintools.all", this);
                LoadDefaultMessages();
                LoadDefaultConfig();
            }
    Fly:
    Code:
            void Loaded()
            {
                LoadDefaultMessages();
                permission.RegisterPermission("fly.allowed", this);            foreach (var session in GameManager.Instance.GetSessions().Values) <- code
                    players.Add(session, new PlayerInfo(session)); <- code           this is a bad code but if we remove it, the plugin will stop working :/
            }

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn’t bad code, it just should be done OnServerInitialized instead of the earlier Loaded hook.

15. This start happening with last Oxide builds I guess, I'm running old Oxide build and I don't have these errors. Would be cool if you could fix these two plugins since they are on of the most popular in Hurtworld.

16. i have these broken , and now hurtstore and economybanks since last update too.
    where can we find all the older versions again? i will make it all right and then leave it the fuck alone xD

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please use their plugin support threads to report any issues. Each plugin also has a Version History tab.