1. Hello, so I was always very interested in how to start coding and making my own mods for games. I recently made a modded Rust server and was thinking about how useful it would be to know how to be able to code my own plugins but I just don't want to learn for the sole purpose of making Rust plugins. Anyways, for now Im really interested in how I can start making plugins for Rust. I want to know what coding languages I need to learn, if there are any tutorials or helpful resources that I can take a look at to help me out?

Thanks!

2. Alright thanks for API Reference. I saw that the plugin I written in the languages C# (CSharp), Lua, JavaScript, CoffeeScript, and Python. Which would be the best programming language to learn out of those 5? I was also looking around and supposedly writing the plugins in C# is the best.

3. That isn't necessarily true.
    As first language both Python and C# are fairly viable, although there's significantly less "noise" you have to learn about when starting with Python.
    I recommend writing some simple command line applications before writing plugins as there will be a lot of confusing stuff.
    I personally always recommend to start out with Python and switch to C#/Java when you start doing OOP.

4. C# is not necessary the best but with the lot of released plugins release in that language you will learn faster.
    The easiest language is JavaScript for my mind.
    If you start developing you should use this language.
    Anyway you can also easily learning c# with all available plugins and the docs.
    Maybe you can always call help/tips for what you want to