1. It stays offline while the server is online,
    Service name changed in installSVC
    Code:
    {
      name:'discord-rustserverstatus3',

2. and your config.json file? its all correct parameters?

If the bot says offline, that means either, something is wrong with the url provided / wrong apiSite or server is offline

3. Could it be that it is because it has no current players online? Since im releasing it at midnight, The api and token is correct.

4. i think its some cache issue on last seen. i have updated repo now, and it should update on start too :)

5. Very nice he helped me very good in pms!

6. Just use Rustcord Does alot more as well as show players online.

7. Sometimes you want things to be simple. Having unnecessary hook checks might result in unnecessary server fps stuttering (100-1000ms) due to garbage collect etc which is especially noticeable during pvp.

The script provided by kenna is not even a plugin. I've used it for a few weeks now. Found it searching on github actually, thanks @kenna it works great.

8. Hi,

in config.json apiUrl, can you copy paste that into your browser, do you see alot of information about your server ?

9. https://api.rust-servers.info/status/1483
    yes its displaying the information for me
    {"name":"SynergyRust.co.uk","status":"Online","last_seen":"1534193401","players":"1","players_max":"100","fps":"244","uptime":"0 days, 3 hrs"}

10. it's working again now :) thanks Kenna :)

11. anyway to change how often the bot runs the check for the ammount of players?

12. This works perfectly, thank you! For anyone on Linux you can use "forever" to keep it running after installing.

$ npm install forever -g
    $ forever start /path/to/app.js

13. Hi,
    To get this to work, it requires version 3.4 or 3.6 else you will get errors and the bot wont start.

Can you post your version of python?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534505524][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can edit the app.js file, but i see no point, since the sites rust-servers they only updates every 5-6 min, so if you set it to update every 1 min, you wont get any new data.. so its pointless.