Solved Groups / factions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by spamenigma, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Looking forward to seeing a group/faction system again. One to allow the optional friendly fire setting, private group chat, group motd, group door sharing (when available), and possibly group owner of buildings for remove tool permissions...

2. i agree, this would open alot of doors for the arena and zones system.

3. If Someone makes this plugin, there is no pb for me to implement it into the kits plugin ;)

4. I second this request, I'm being asked about VIP kits, donator kits, various levels etc...

5. Cheeze im currently paying a developer to make this privately for my community. If your willing to chip in i dont mind sharing it. (im paying 35$ for it)

6. If it works and I can get the commitment from members to donate then sure I'll be interested. Just posted to my forums to see what interest there is.

7. Am also interested.

Let me know when it is ready and I will purchase a copy off you, let me know what amount you think is fair.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  8. I am very interested in this. I am willing to pay for the whole plugin. Or even the dev's name and email so I can get some plugins made. I will send you all the plugins that would be made from that dev.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  9. my developer has now finished this addon and me15connor add my skype: SimplyFragHosting

10. well id say 15$ proberably but ill need to talk to the coder and mughisi first to see if he is ok with it. (we agreed private development)

11. If you'd have it released, i'll just add support to the tp plugin that can be downloaded here, it's totally up to the coder and you :)

12. On the RPG System that I'm working into, I've already a group feature, maybe I could provide a standalone version to let you guys use since the group feature is fully functional on my server.

13. Sounds good to me.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. Nice work, we just need to be able to make kits for these groups now, nudge nudge Renab lol.