Group Limits

Limits groups based on authorization.

Total Downloads: 1,648 - First Release: Jun 5, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Edit: removed message. Wasn't an issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Could you place a cooldown on messages sent to slack? Some players spam the "E" key when they can't authorized rusulting in 100 messages in one minute by a single player.

3. Hey @Kappasaurus my man, can you set this up with DiscordMessages (Webhook)? Would love to get reports directly sent to discord.

Would it also be possible to allow people to actually authorize, so we can /prod and screenshot that. Been having a few issues today with people declining knowing the player, but we could see that they had tried to succesfully authorize on a codelock etc.

My idea is that we will silently be notified via Discord (webhook), and then we can check up on it. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shouldn't be an issue as it doesn't really go against Facepunch's restrictions.

5. Thanks for the reply. I wont test it with my official server, maybe I try it this weekend on my local pc-testserver

6. I own a Solo only server and I am looking to make it so that users are able to have more than 1 on a TC (for raids) but I want to be notified of it. Is that possible?

7. I'm wiping monthly, and just added this plugin.
    Does it also works if groupsize is 3, but already 4 man authorized on tc?

8. I keep getting this message from the updater mod:

[Updater] Couldn't check for updates of following plugins as they have no ResourceID set: Group Limits

9. Thats an auto-update plugin problem.
    You need to put the id number of this plugin in the config of that plugin.

Click THIS LINK To read how.

10. Thanks DroplulGaming, I looked at the updater link you provided...

So, I guess this is a request to have the code listed in the link provided added to the mod by the Group-Limits developer (Kappasaurus).

11. The update plugin you are using needs pulgin id's.
    If you want to know whats the ID number of a plugin, go to the oxide overview page of the plugin and look to the web-adress.

For example the group-limits plugin:

oxidemod/plugins/group-limits.2504/ <------ 2504
    2504 is the plugin ID

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
  12. Can the owner of the plugin please include the plugin ID in the plugin-file? (not for me)

Please change:

[Info("Group Limits", "Kappasaurrus", "2.0.1")]

to:

[Info("Group Limits", "Kappasaurrus", "2.0.1", ResourceId = 2504)]

It's a request for the auto-update plugin, without it won't update automaticly.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  13. Bug:
    - Set group limit to 3 on everything

Getting messages in chat that players are breaking group limit, but it's a group of 3.
    Also had it in my own base once, tried to auth a friend, he was number 3 for sure, and he got blocked.

14. Is there anyway to add the amount of bags/beds allowed in a building radius please?

15. Is this plugin still maintained? There are problems with players getting refused from locks and tc, while the max is not exceeded.
    Sometimes 2 can not auth while max is 3, and this question is not answered for over 1-2 months :s

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  16. Has been working for me for months

17. Yeah most times it's also working here, but every wipe I see at least 1-2 groups having trouble with authing 3 persons (for sure) on a max 3 setting.
    Sometimes even the second player got refused and I get message in console that they try to break group limit.

As server owner I also had it myself when I had already one friend authorised in my base, and I took another one in, but he could not authorise. Thats why I did the post on 26 december, and wondering if anybody is maintaining this.