1. How to get user name from SteamID if he is online/offline?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to loop through the IdentityMap or Sessions stored with Hurtworld.

3. An example please give me) I will be very glad)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, see the description on the link I provided.

6. Buy if player is offline? Can I get his name by steamid?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If they have connected before, yes.

8. But how? Tell please or an example give pls.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. If player has connected before i can get his username by steamID with this function?

11. I don't need to get session, but i need nickname by steamID if player is offline and have joined on the server before
    (Мне нужно получить не сессию, а никнейм по steamID, даже если игрок оффлайн, но заходил до этого на сервер.)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it's the same example that Russo linked above as well. You need to get the session to get the name, which you can do with either example.

session.Name is what you'd use to get the name after you have the session.

13. To get a nickname, to get the session. You need to be stored in some sort of database data in a format such as a key (steamid) is the value (name).
    And pull the key value when it is needed.

In event OnPlayerConnected can't get name player via session. Only SteamId. session.Name returned null.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is indeed available in OnPlayerConnected, numerous plugins use it in that hook.

Also, please use English when posting. This is an English forum.

15. Hmm, i try that five day ago, i can't get name via that hook.

16. Can i use for this plugin Player Database?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see why you'd need to, but you could. The information is already stored by Hurtworld and Oxide too.

18. I need to get some steamID from mysql database, convert steamID to player nickname and to send a list of players to player who call this function.