1. @Wulf
    Hey wulf gonna mssge you here coz i couldn't figure out how to message you. Is there anyway that i could download the Alpha 13 version of oxide? Like is it still available to download on the website?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not support old versions, piracy, nor non-Steam versions of this game or any game currently supported here.

3. The new reign of kings is full of lag and fps issues
    I have a server with none of these issues on older version because it's more optimised. All my players have the current ROK we just like to play the older version because we like to pvp with no lag. I don't see the problem in giving me the download to alpha 13 :/

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We don't store or distribute games, sorry.

5. Ok i udnerstand
    thanks for the quick replies

6. Actually wulf i think you misunderstood me, I didn't mean the alpha 13 version of the game. I meant the alpha 13 version of oxide. The current version of oxide doesn't work with the older versions. If you didn't i apologise im just making sure you understood me correct

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only builds we provide can be found on OxideMod/Oxide.ReignOfKings

8. I have looked there and there is a new setup .. and I am not seeing how to install it. Do I just upload it like I use too? Been out of the server area for a little while and when I come back it all looks different .. lol

Nevermind ... I am just dumb

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018