1. Code:
    [Oxide] 1:28 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnRunCommand' on plugin 'Rust Core' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:28 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustCommandSystem.HandleChatMessage (ILivePlayer player, System.String str) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.OnRunCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Yeah I'm getting the same thing after I patched my RUST and Oxide to the latest, @Wulf does not have those issues tho... this is strange

Oxide Version: 2.0.1082, Rust Protocol: 1272

4. i've got the same issue, can't revert, sais : that i don't have permisson on that ftp folder... can only update trough my host's website.

5. You need to roll back, that fixed it for me, open a support ticket with your provider or switch so someone like GameServers.com that gives you a full control over all folders!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We should have a fix available shortly for the snapshots.