1. After Oxide update for 2.0.3167 version

Code:
    00:57 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnTakeDamage' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v2.0.3167' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    00:57 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnTakeDamage (.EntityEffectFluid effect, .EntityStats target, .EntityEffectSourceData source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    00:57 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnTakeDamage' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v2.0.3167' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    00:57 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnTakeDamage (.EntityEffectFluid effect, .EntityStats target, .EntityEffectSourceData source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks for the report, @Mughisi should be able to take a look at it once he gets on.

3. After the newest update still that same.
    oxide version 2.0.3175
    Code:
    11:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnTakeDamage' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v2.0.3175' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    11:43 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.IOnTakeDamage (.EntityEffectFluid effect, .EntityStats target, .EntityEffectSourceData source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Yup, it's still the same.
    Not fixed yet in the newest update.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure your server is fully updated in terms of Hurtworld? Do you know what is happening at the time to trigger it?

6. @Wulf, yes.
    My server is fully updated.
    It's running version: 0.3.8.4 on Linux (Ubuntu)
    And the latest Oxide build version 2.0.3175

I'm trying to figure out now ingame what's causing the spam problems.
    And, i'm using no mods by the way, only plugins.

7. That same, i Have 48 hurtworld version nad Oxide 2.0.3175

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the latest Oxide build if you could please and see if it resolves it for you.

9. Thanks @Wulf !
    The problem is fixed now, great job !

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All thanks to @Mughisi. ;)

11. @Mughisi thanks ! ;)

And @Wulf , i got a question.
    In the older Oxide builds you were able to load plugins in the game or by uploading it into the plugins folder.
    But right now, you can't do that anymore. (only reload plugins that are already loaded)
    Right now you need to restart the server to load a (new) plugin.
    Is there any way you can add this function from the older builds Oxide builds?
    That would be much appreciated !

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That has never changed and is still there. If you are on a Linux server, it's likely a filesystem permission issue.

13. Thanks for the response !
    I'll try that.