1. Hello @Wulf you told me the last time to update my oxide well i did and I just did /grant and this is what is showing up as a error

Code:
    [Oxide] 01:15 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnEnterVehicle' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    Code:
    [Oxide] 01:15 [Debug]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    So this means I can't doing anything at the moment at this moment my server is right now vanilla

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't from /grant, that's from a hook change. Assuming you just updated to the snapshot?

3. That is just je problen I can't update de snapshot because I've a host which i can install the oxide mod automaticly and they arn't uploading the snapshot.
    And even I'm uploading it by mij self its saying that the snapshot is an currupted file

4. Code:
    http://oxidemod.org/downloads/oxide-for-hurtworld.1332/
    this is the site where my mod loader the oxide is downloading it from
    Oxide for Hurtworld | Oxide

Code:
    http://oxidemod.org/downloads/oxide-for-hurtworld.1332/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476365200][/DOUBLEPOST]Here @Wulf this is what I get afther I reinstalled my whole server plus de oxide mod
    Code:
    [Oxide] 14:25 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'HurtworldCore v1.0.0' (DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\TCAFiles\Users\rowdyp\13440\oxide\lang\en\HurtworldCore.json".)

Code:
    Oxide] 14:25 [Debug]   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
      at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding)
      at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.RegisterMessages (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 messages, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String lang) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  5. A change was made to the language folder structure ordering them in separate folders per language, because of an oversight a little bug managed to sneak in causing the required language folders not to be created when they are required. A change has been pushed to the develop branch and PR'd to the master. Once the changes are merged a new build should become available. For now you could manually create the folder "en" in the lang folder and restart the server. If you would then get the error for different plugins using other languages you can create these folders as well and simply reload the plugin(s). Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's fixed in the latest snapshots now.