1. @Wulf
    I got a little supprise for yeah :p
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'GrantCommand' on plugin 'HurtworldCore v2.0.3528' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Core.Libraries.UserData].TryGetValue (System.String key, Oxide.Core.Libraries.UserData& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.GetUserData (System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String id, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.HurtworldCore.GrantCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Chat] <color=orange>0 / 1</color> <color=#939393>players have voted to skip night</color>
    this is while I'm useing oxide.grant

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That actually isn't related to the command changes, that's from the move a week or so ago to universal commands for Hurtworld.

3. So this means not every plugins will work untill the plugin is updated ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that just means that there's an error with that specific command with Hurtworld.

5. So how can i fix this because its really annoying
    Or I do something worng or I don't understand it properly

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We've looking into it. Are you seeing it a lot?

7. yes every time when I use the command oxide/grant the other commands are just working fine its only the oxide.grant

8. Which arguments are you passing to the grant command?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where did you use the command at?

10. I was trying it with teleportation and admintools,
    on the console it self for self hosting,

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mughisi took a look and it appears to be the name not being set, but not sure why. Will look into a fix soon.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I believe I fixed this a couple builds ago, forgot to comment here. Please let us know if you still have the issue.