1. Hello Community,

my question is, is there a plugin to exclude Blueprints from Workbench and Research Table?

I only want to sell these Blueprints over my ingame Shop so its harder to get BP´s like Explosives.

MfG Bi0

2. Hi Bioshock i make this for Faux-Frères.

Item Shortname : OxideMod/Oxide.Docs

Save with the name BlockCraftItems.cs

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
  3. Thank you for your help!!

Does it need a update in the future? And if it need that how do i get it? :D

A player told me that he got all blueprints that i have blocked from workbench and research table.

How i understand your code it works like the player know the blueprint already and so it got blocked by the workbench.

Is it possible that a player cant craft the blueprint while them dont know the BP?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  4. That's what I tried to do at first. Unfortunately I came up against the fact that you could get the bp in the workbench. So the solution I found was to give the default blueprint to prevent players from losing their scrapbooks in it. If ever there is need for an update or other do not hesitate to send me an mp. And if you have any questions on how to customize it a little bit, don't hesitate I will try to do the best with my skills.

5. I asked around a little bit and found out that there is a missing hook. Wulf has already implemented it for the next update, to get this done.
    The guy from that plugin want to make a support for a BP management:

ResearchControl

6. I suddenly remember why I did that. To be able to repair a weapon it is necessary to have its blueprint ;).