Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,847 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. Nogrod updated Economics with a new update entry:

2. Now I get this right after updating economics
    Code:
    1:31 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.1.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    1:31 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullRefresh) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.cmdShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  3. Nogrod updated Economics with a new update entry:

4. Rolled back to
    2.0.1 Friday at 8:35 AM 97

GUIShop works with that version.

5. Get the latest from GUIShop thread

6. A couple of players came on my server and somehow were able to get their Balance to some infinitely long number and just spammed the GUI Shop for HQM and built a castle. How do we stop said hacks?

7. Sorry if has been answered but can I use fractions like $0.25 or $0.01 or $1.25 ? I have NPCs using the GUIShop and I want to buy bones at a $0.1 per bone.

8. Nogrod, i have the latest GUIShop (on the last page) and i have same problem, economics rolled back accounts

9. Same problem? havn't heard of it yet, how should it rollback the accounts?

10. Dunno, didn't saw the difference, i don't remeber how much i had before update.
    My modo tell me than he spent all money and after plugin update, get back lot of money.

11. My users are getting infinite money when they run out of cash in the GUIShop. Any ideas?

12. using latest economics v2.0.3?

13. Yea. Using your version.

14. im having this exact same issue, using eco 2.0.3 with Shop (1.1)

15. Hello, is there a way toget money from playing the server like this "You earned XX for playing the server" it would be cool if some one could get back to me ASAP thanks

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the MoneyTime plugin.

17. Okay, thanks for your feedback Wulf :D

18. Please i need help.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:39 AM [Error] Economics plugin failed to compile! Exit code: 1
    [Oxide] 9:39 AM [Warning] C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(13,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `RustPlugin' could not be found. Are you missing an assemblyC:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(28,33): error CC:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(204,34): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(239,33): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(260,34): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(289,33): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(318,34): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(413,32): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(418,35): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(424,35): error C:\Users\****\Desktop\Server\rust\steamapps\common\rust_dedicated\serverdata\oxide\plugins\Economics.cs(432,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
  19. This plugin is only for Rust (Experimental), and by the looks of it you are attempting to run it on a Rust Legacy server so it won't work.

20. Developer, tell me how to get through the API running total of $ user?

I tried this:
    Code:
    local economics = plugins.Find("Economics")
        local money = economics:CallHook("GetPlayerMoney", userId)
    but it displays only in 1000

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016