1. Pls help me, i install libgdiplus and mono-devel using Debian-9-x86_64

ldconfig -p |grep libgdiplus
    Screenshot
    console say

DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll
    who i can fix it?

UPD. i install mono-complete, reboot and not work((( pls help

2. Has anyone faced? is there a solution?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to see which package they are in per your OS. For Ubuntu and CentOS, they appear to be in the libgdiplus and/or libgdiplus-devel packages.

4. How do I exactly see what package they find? which team? I above all unsubscribed, I use Debian x86_64, everything that it was necessary established

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They're most likely in the ones I mentioned, else I'd suggest searching Google or one of the repositories for Debian/Ubuntu/etc.

6. Debian
    I have review like all that need to: Debian 9 x86_64 Screenshot
    Screenshot
    Screenshot
    Screenshot

Screenshot

Specially even collected the package itself
    In this and the problem, all is worth, and betrays that there is no libraries
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523892886][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the problem is in the kernel, because I put these packages on another debian x86_64 everything works there, but there is another older kernel, and now the problem is newer kernel

7. where are all the backend must be gdiplus.dll? In Windows, in Linux?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

On the server, which you run Linux from the looks of it.

9. Windows? Is it possible to put for example in /RustDedicated_Data/Managed/x64 dll to work?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RustDedicated_Data/Managed should be fine. Your server isn't on Windows though according to your past posts.

11. I advance to know about Linux and Windows, to on a hundred times not ask =)

12. Normally the steps I described on the Sign Artist plugin's FAQ should give you all the information you need: Sign Artist

13. I did everything right, it is in the system, the problem turned out to be different! the decision has already been made