1. Not much of an Oxide developer but I know a bit about coding was wondering if this is possible, if so what would I need to do?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think you can disable them entirely, but you could stop damage to them or reject the firing with OnPlayerInput.

3. That would work too, like I said I don't know much about oxide, would this require a lot to make?

4. Propably not the easiest project to start with. You'd need UnityEngine.Vector3.Distance(Vector, Vector) to get the distance from the center of the area and check if you are closer than the radius of the area. Then you can try to block what you wanna block. Also depends on if you want a more likely static plugin, with just one such zone, or more dynamicly with any amount of zones you'd set up in a config file. Second would be a little bit more dificult. If you need help, you can message me on steam (I think you had already added me, if not, my name there is LaserHydra too) or we can just continue here, whatever you prefer.

5. Hi Laser, hijacking this one a bit - I've added you on steam if you're around at any point and wouldn't mind helping with a couple Q's :)

I'm looking for any real way (without a hook, as one hasn't been implemented yet) to avoid player damage between sources. With the recoil, bows etc I cant necessarily utilise the crosshair location/target as a reliable source.