1. So I have 2 Rust servers running on a old machine of mine. One is a x100 and the other is a x1000. The x100 has 500k entities after 2 weeks and the x1000 and 600k+. Ive tried to go on the servers and remove raided bases, Ive turned the decay up a ridiculous amount, but watching the console, entities are coming in faster then decay can remove items. Both maps have about 50+ sleepers, the maps arn't covered in bases like some official servers. Anything I can do to slow down how many entities there is, or remove some without having to do a wipe? Thanks

2. loot plugins like betterloot, spawnconfig and others can rack up the entities..... are you using something like that?

3. I'm using BetterLoot, yes. Is there a temp file or something I can clear?

4. what size maps are you running?
    An entity is everything from animals, trees, nodes, loot piles, walls, foundations, floors, windows, wall frames, hatch frames, every stack of an item, so on a 1,000x gather server your ents are going to shoot up super high.

I used to run a 2,500x gather servr and within 2 weeks it wasnt uncommon to hit 450k ents on a 6k map

5. The x1000 is a 3800, and the x100 is 3500. Those 2 servers are using 27GB of ram at the moment. lol

6. you can thank FP for poor optimization