5/5, 1 like
  1. birthdates submitted a new resource:

Custom Rock - This plugin allows you to spawn with a specific rock skin

Read more about this resource...

2. birthdates updated Custom Rock with a new update entry:

3. Your mod's great. Come on!

4. birthdates updated Custom Rock with a new update entry:

5. birthdates updated Custom Rock with a new update entry:

6. I misread and through this plugin changes the skin that EVERYONE spawn with without the need of Autokit from kits.

Can you please add this feature?

7. What kind of skins can be added with this plugin?

8. Any skin, workshop or accepted.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530535855][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm not too sure what you mean by this but, my plugin doesn't interfere with anything on spawn so they get their custom rock and everything else (if they get a rock when they spawn it will give them a skin for it) and it changes the skin that only one person spawns with when they use the command.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018
  9. I want to be able to set the rock skin for EVERYONE that spawns. I don't want them to be able to choose. I run a zombie server so I want everyone's rock to be a brain skin

10. birthdates updated Custom Rock with a new update entry:

11. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerRespawned' on plugin 'CustomRock v0.1.0' (InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.) at Oxide.Plugins.CustomRock.GiveKit (BasePlayer player) [0x00010] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CustomRock.OnPlayerRespawned (BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CustomRock.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0008a] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <09b255f9a88d4ffda4779759134e116d>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0       what is this error?

12. birthdates updated Custom Rock with a new update entry:

13. birthdates updated Custom Rock with a new update entry: