1. I've just doing a server restart on my server because people couldn't place some objects,
    And afther the server restart I'getting alot of this errors in 1 minut time
    Code:
    [Oxide] 13:11 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.Position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.AddPosition (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.AddTime (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.ResetTimer (IPlayer player, Boolean isNew) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.InitPlayerData (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    I don't know if anyone else have this problem but at least I do
    Also mine oxide version is
    Oxide 2.0.2359 for Hurtworld 0.3.6.7 [39]

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin should be using OnUserSpawned, not OnUserConnected as positions aren't always available at that point. @k1lly0u

3. This isn't the only one error that I get I don't know if you want to know all the error's that I have

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If that is the same as the other errors, it's the same reason.

5. So what should I do with this because I've tired to reinstall my server where I'm paying for it at the moment.
    And Still I'm getting those error above

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I have only seen the one error from you that has to do with the hook Playtime Tracker is using. You can solve that by requesting a change from that author or not using it for the time being. I can't speak for other errors I haven't seen.

7. Well the rest of the errors are gone now this is the only error that I've at the moment
    Code:
    [Oxide] 08:25 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.Position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.AfkCheck (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the same issue as the previous, the plugins will have to switch to a hook where the player's position is always available. The other option is that we push the hook they are using further down to a point where the position is available, but that isn't ideal as it would be a good bit later than it should be.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This should be fixed in the latest Oxide versions, just pushed the hook lower.